- photosets: #multiple gifs
- flashing gifs: #flashing gifs, #flashing gif, #epilepsy warning
- gifs: #gif, #epilepsy warning (if flashy)
- if i ever forget to tag something with these please let me know!
- on a similar note, if you reblog something from me with these tags, please don’t delete them. they’re there for a reason.
i try to tag for any trigger i can think of, generally with #tw: [insert trigger here]. i always try to tag for
- suicide (or mention of suicide)
- self-harm or self-injury
- ableism (or ableist slurs)
- racism (or racist slurs)
- anorexia, bulimia, eating disorders
- parental abuse, child abuse, verbal abuse, animal abuse
- depression, anxiety, mental health, invalidation
- cissexism (or cissexist slurs)
- worms, insects, reptiles
- violence, blood, cuts, bruises
- rape (or mention of rape), rape culture
- homophobia (or homophobic slurs), heterosexist slurs
- guns, weapons
- fire, explosion
- hospital(s), needles, drugs
if i think there is probably a trigger but can’t figure out what it would fall under i try to always tag #trigger warning. if you see me do that and can identify what i should put as a warning, tell me! the internet is a collaborative effort and i could always use the help in knowing what to tag.
(i would ask that insects, self-harm and suicide would be tagged, by the way.)
if you need anything blacklisted from certain episodes or shows, tell me. i try to tag triggers for anything within a graphic/photoset. i am a compulsive tagger so all of my fandom tags can be found here.