Anonymous said: Why are you so angry about JLaw's nudes being leaked? I thought you didn't like her.
4:39 pm, 1 September 2014, with 50,969 notes
- i am angry because this is just another example of women being shamed for taking nudes instead of the douchebag who spreads them being shamed for violating someone’s privacy like that
- i am angry because nobody deserves this, regardless of how i feel about their personality
- i am angry because this is pure misogyny and shows how women aren’t respected in our culture
- i am angry because she did not consent to having those pics posted everywhere but they still were
- i am angry because on the VERY RARE occasion this happens to a male celeb he is not shamed but rather the perpetrator is and it’s forgotten quickly whereas this will haunt jennifer for years and years to come
- i am angry because this was a sex crime and people are treating it like a joke
- i am angry because she is being exploited/objectified and some gross dudebros are probably jacking off to those pics
- i am angry because people are CONGRATULATING the fucker who did such an atrocious thing to her instead of being appalled
listen i may not like her personally but the fact remains that as a human being she is entitled to body autonomy and to choose who sees her naked body and who doesn’t
4:38 pm, 1 September 2014, with 5,568 notes
Police officers in Ferguson, Missouri, have begun wearing body cameras after weeks of unrest over the shooting death of an unarmed black teen by a white officer and sharply differing accounts of the incident, officials said on Sunday.
Michael Brown, 18, was shot multiple times by Ferguson Police Officer Darren Wilson on Aug. 9, sparking nearly three weeks of angry protests in the St. Louis suburb and drawing global attention to race relations in the United States.
Law enforcement and witnesses gave differing accounts of what transpired before Brown was shot, with police saying the teen had struggled with the officer. Witnesses say Brown held up his hands and was surrendering when he was shot multiple times in the head and chest.
The discrepancy has revived calls for officers across the county to be outfitted with body cameras to help capture an accurate record of police-involved incidents.
No bookshelf, but a lot of leftover “TAKE ME” and “FREE” signs. #allston #allstonchristmas (at Chester Street)
3:27 pm, 1 September 2014
I am thinking the move next year is to pack all my shit and store it either at my brothers place or my aunts from legit like august 28 to September 2 and move in a few days later than everyone else. Even my area is a complete mess it’s not like it’s just Allston. Bleuttghh
2:56 pm, 1 September 2014
Allston smells disgusting today and there is zero furniture on Ashford. I’ve been LIED TO
2:47 pm, 1 September 2014
2:16 pm, 1 September 2014, with 651 notes
Detective: what do we got
Officer: looks like a classic phone fumble. guy dropped his phone right on his face like a jackass. died instantly
2:15 pm, 1 September 2014, with 29 notes
i think one of the best examples of minor rebellion and solidarity between strangers is when cars coming the other way flash their lights to let you know there’s a trap up ahead